View Single Post
Old 05-13-2018, 07:50 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Hammet, I'm sorry to hear you are going through rough times. We both took an injury about a month apart. Long road.. I had similar symptoms as you. Couldn't watch TV.. a camera panning around and just any movement caused me to feel really ill. Noise sensitivity, light sensitivity, insomnia, anxiety, dizziness, and of coarse, blurred vision. Gave up driving for a while as i felt out of body and very impaired. I can say some things slowly have gotten better. Not the vision unfortunately or dizziness.

Sometimes i have to think back at how bad it really was over the holidays as a reminder so i appreciate where i am today. I took some advice from this board and take quite a medley of supplements from the vitamin sticky and worked on getting better sleep. These two along with a med to keep my anxiety low have made a huge difference with some of the symptoms. Dizziness can come from the neck, inner ear problem, vision, or brain injury. I am still chasing it but I have confidence, most folks do get better. The "It just takes time" phrase I remind myself often.
Getting better is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote