View Single Post
Old 05-15-2018, 06:26 PM
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Newly Joined

5 yr Member

Wow. Thank you so much for the helpful insights. The neck strain makes total sense bc I have felt a lot of soreness at the top of my neck or base/back of my head. I had been suspecting there was something going on there.

I just bought new golf clubs right before this happened so I haven't even hit them yet and I'm dying to. That isn't really cardio but does involve some kind of intense swinging of clubs so I don't feel great about trying yet. I will definitely look into the rowing machine at my gym. I was an avid strength and HIIT trainer before this shoulder injury and now head injury so I've been having a tough year not being active. I tried to run a 5k a few weeks ago and strained my back pretty bad as well right before this head bump so it's been trying to say the least.

I don't expect much out of the GP for the concussion but I'm 32 and need a primary care physician anyways so decided to go ahead and set it up and let him take a look at me.

Thanks again for the info. You have already relieved a good deal of my anxieties.
paperboy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote