View Single Post
Old 05-16-2018, 09:18 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

mothbox,

Welcome to NeuroTalk.

The brain fog and depersonalization usually fades over time. Anti-inflammatory and brain health supplements can give your brain the best help to get better. Read the vitamins sticky. The anti-inflammatory action of Omega 3 fish oil and good concentrated curcumin extract plus the B12 and other Bs should help your brain.

Why were you kept in the hospital? What symptoms did you manifest?

An important part of your recovery is making sure your neck, specifically your upper neck has healed. The subtle neck injury that goes with a concussion can slow blood flow to the brain through the vertebral arteries. Some skilled but gentle physical therapy or upper cervical chiropractic or osteopathic therapy can help followed with good posture discipline, especially during sleep.

The intense dreams could be due to reduced blood flow. I had them from improper breathing. For a year or two, I dreaded going to sleep due to the intensity of my dreams. When I finally resolved my upper neck issue, things got better.

Much of your symptoms are likely sleep related. Non-restorative sleep can leave your brain in a fog. Sleeping longer than usual often means you brain is struggling to get quality sleep.

Do you feel sleepy during the day? Do you hit fatigue points where you have to stop for a while?

The Vitamin regimen in the Vitamins sticky at the top can take weeks of discipline to see a benefit. It is worth it. Finding the best sleep situation, posture and pre-sleep hygiene can be a challenge. I learned that when I fell asleep in a reclining chair, I got my best sleep with less stressful/ less intense dreams. My wife could tell because my face would be calm. The stressful dreams would cause a stern look on my face. She knew that if she saw me with the stern look on my face, my day would not be good.

It takes time to sort these issues out. Doctors are not usually much help. We have to do it on our own.

My best to you.

"Be still and know that I am God" Psalm 46:10
Mark in Idaho is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SuperElectric (06-12-2018)