View Single Post
Old 05-16-2018, 09:53 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark in Idaho View Post
Stop trying to self diagnose.

MCI vs dementia???? What is that?

I have some severe cognitive impairments. I've had problems for 50 years. Life goes on. I lived a full life until the last 10 years when I had to slow down in some areas.

I think you are your own worst enemy. Your PCS is just a small part of your problems. You over analyze yourself and create bigger problems.

Let the professionals assess you. If you try to force the tests, they will show you are not responding naturally and the results will be in doubt.
Mark, you are wrong on this. To say PCS is a small part of his problems seems ludicrous to someone that knows firsthand the nightmare this can impact on one's lifes.

I've been told ever since my accident that i was worrying too much and just depressed. All my test came back normal. After going to hundreds of Doctors appt and family thought I was nuts for doing research every day for 3 years; I found an endocronologist to run a STIM test that showed Growth Hormone deficiency.

The professionals are garbage when it comes to TBI and what the latest research shows as viable treatments.
todayistomorrow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Patriotic American (05-17-2018)