View Single Post
Old 05-16-2018, 09:20 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Oz is Australia.

There was a possibility that I had a seizure on impact. This was later determined to have been a tremor which was said to be totally normal when getting knocked unconscious in such a way. This was unfortunately miscommunicated somewhere and whilst I was suffering amnesure and totally spaced out it had been deemed that a seizure had occured pre-impact. It was my stupidity in tackling the jump which caused me to fall, nothing else.

So, I needed to wipe that up because it had resulted in some hefty conditions in my returning to work. Its since been shown im not epileptic and the scans provided some information such as possible inflimation and some slowing in that area which is all attributed to the fall and will subside.

Im not sure how much of the scans are standard practice and how many are the result of the fake seizure and how much was milking my insurance, but the results allowed the neurologist to clear me of epilepsy which I needed for work.

In terms of person preception of life I feel its more of an emotional battle with myself and thats what has led me to ask here.

I'll look through the thread of vitamins you suggested and see whats available to me.

I've found the information here to be a lot more helpful than I've had to date.
mothbox is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote