Thread: Another Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2018, 06:23 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

Yesterday I got really short of breath in the shower (which isn't that unusual lately), and got so lightheaded that I had to get down on my knees so I didn't pass out...
So I called my PCP to make an appointment, but he's booked up until October! They said they had an appointment available with the NP next Wednesday. I think I need to go to "urgent care" today. I booked the appointment with the NP anyway because my insurance requires me to follow up with my doctor after I go to urgent care or the ER, so I figured it was better to make the appointment sooner rather than later.
I got on the scale this morning and I lost more weight. I'm down to 138.6 lbs now. I haven't had much of an appetite for the last couple of days (even for chocolate), but I am eating.

We needed a new fan, so I had to search for one that fit the bill. I bought one online and had to pick it up yesterday at a Target about 40 minutes away. It is a vast improvement over what we had. It is tall enough and much more powerful, so we will be much more comfortable sleeping when it's hot out (we're not allowed to have an AC in our bedroom window).

The ride there was HELL. On the way back, I went the long way home, which was more familiar to me, less stressful, and therefore safer. There's no way I can drive myself into Boston. When I told Corey, he said, "no s***." So, I think I will be able to get him to drive me in when I need him to.

I have dirty laundry in the trunk. IF I feel okay to do it today, I will go to the laundromat. Otherwise, it can wait until tomorrow. I made sure Corey understands that even if I don't get around to doing it until tomorrow, I still need him to come with me to the laundromat this weekend to take care of the laundry back up.

I couldn't find any bathing suit bottoms (everything was picked over), so I will be forced to wear the big ones unless I get a sudden burst of energy and get to Kohl's. I hope they stay in place in the water.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (05-17-2018), Dmom3005 (05-17-2018), Mari (05-17-2018), mymorgy (05-17-2018)