Thread: Antipsychotics
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2018, 06:12 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

[QUOTE=Mark in Idaho;1262676]First, There is plenty of internationally recognized concussion information that proves that a concussion can happen without a loss of consciousness. Look at 4.4. Concussion results in a graded set of clinical symptoms that may or may not involve loss of consciousness.

http://www.natajournals.org/doi/full...2-6050-48.4.05

/QUOTE]

I know it, you should tell it to the doctors that says the opposite.

Quote:
Are you refusing to leave the house or are you refusing to move out and live on your own? It sounds like you are refusing to leave the house. There is no justification for this. Even with severe symptoms, most can take short trips outside the home.

What prevents you from leaving the house?
I'm leaving the house now.
I was not leaving my house back in december when they forced me to take antipsychotics.
The reason was that I was succesfully recovering from my PCS and did not want to risk to have a setback until full recovery, I was fearful of having to go back to square one.

Quote:
You are quite adequate at expressing yourself clearly in some areas. In other areas, it appears more that you do not want to respond to simple questions.
Why do you say that?
I have asnwered to every question at the best of my possibilities.

Quote:
What can't you do cognitively?
I cannot explain it well, but I have thinking problems, i cannot think properly, i have a very lowered IQ and struggle to form coehrent sentences or reasoning properly, i have no inner monologue inside my head at all.
I also cannot use imagination to picture images in my mind.

Quote:
What is the difference between MCI and dementia? How does it change anything?
Like I said you should not take that terms literally, I don't know the exact medical definition and diagnosing criteria of that terms, I was just trying to explain the concept that I have fear that they are going to do a superficial test which is not adequate to diagnose the kind of cognitive problems that I have.
Probably I have done a poor job in my explanation tough, arising confusion
Danielson is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote