View Single Post
Old 05-18-2018, 03:45 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark in Idaho View Post
How is your upper neck?
Disrupting blood flow to the brain with neck inflammation can disrupt sleep.

What position do you usually sleep in?
Have you tried other positions?
When you go to bed, do you feel sleepy?
Are you getting up at the same time each morning?

I am not sure if my neck is alright or not. I feel like this might be because of the neck because the night i suddenly had insomnia, i wasn't careful with my neck position while watching TV.

The tingling at the back of head and tingling, twitches at arms and legs, and sometimes back is caused by neck problems, do you think?

I usually side sleep, elevating my neck over my hands. I have been trying several positions during those sleepless nights but i still couldn't fall asleep. When i placed my hands below my head, i could hear very heavy rapid pulses.

When I went to bed usually, I could fall asleep within 30 minutes.

However, during the past week, I could feel that my brain refuses to naturally drifts from getting sleepy, getting hypnic twitches then to sleep. Like, I felt the process of drifting off, I felt the hypnic twiches but i couldn't push it further to sleep. I'm not sure why. It used to be easy and natural. My brain just refuses to switch off naturally.

I wake up exactly the same time every morning. Waking up on time has never been an issue for me. I used to wake up during the night once or twice though, but i could fall asleep easily again.
firstconcussion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote