View Single Post
Old 05-19-2018, 06:37 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Your symptoms sound similar to mine, only mine are more profound in my feet and legs. My head is where I feel them second-most, and then my arms and hands.

I'm going on 5 years now, and the symptoms have not worsened. Consider taking high quality fish oil as Omega 3s are neuro-protective.

Also, check to see if you feel better when you consume a lot of water and are very hydrated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shak2388 View Post
Hello
I'm still in the process for a formal diagnose..ive wrote my story back in February..anyway I'm 4 months into this.I have done nothing to warrant these kind of symptoms im a 30year old male with no previous medical conditions..ive had the usual work up mris blood test,nerve conduction test..my symptoms are just in my hands tingling/stinging but I also get this annoying twitching through out my body.Im on here because I've had a few periods of minimal symptoms and recently flares..i do think my symptoms have got a little bit better I think...Can someone please reasure me it's not doom and gloom like the internet says..my Neuro says "my symptoms will get better in time" as I'm fairly young.Just need some opinions
janieg is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Shak2388 (05-21-2018)