View Single Post
Old 05-20-2018, 03:15 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Default My Niece's Son Needs Prayers - Dx With Epilepsy

My sister's daughter, my niece, her husband and little boy went on a vacation to Paris, France last week. They were attending a friends wedding and spending a few days visiting friends (my sister and niece had lived there in the 90's). My sister went, too.

While there my great-nephew Jack (niece's son) had several seizures. He's never done this before so it was scary but even more so being so far from home.

They saw an ER physician and got the OK for him to fly back home. Once home they saw his Pediatrician, had some tests done and received a diagnosis of Epilepsy. This was a total shock because Jack's health has been excellent since birth.

Please keep Jack and his parents in your thoughts and prayers. He's ok right now but will need to be on medication the rest of his life. His parents were just blindsided by this.
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Brokenfriend (05-20-2018), ger715 (05-24-2018), Jomar (05-22-2018)