View Single Post
Old 05-21-2018, 01:25 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkynose View Post
Hi Shak2388.
First I don't have the same situation as you but I do share that I have no diagnosis and it's scary. Second I am glad you wrote about no responses just views. This forum used to be a very active one but from what I've seen it appears to ebb and flow over the years. I disappear for months at a time. Then there's the people who seem to just look for information and if the post doesn't give them that they move to the next. Regardless, I'm sorry more people haven't responded and I can certainly relate to what you wrote about that.

I just read your other 2 posts. One suggestion is start meditating to handle your stress. I'd also start keeping a journal. Write down the supplements you take. if you add a new one see how it effects you. Also your diet. Sugar, alcohol and caffeine seem to anger nerves and effect many members of the group. Gluten sometimes also. If you can find a pattern to your flares it would be great.

It is possible you had a severe reaction to something. I know a girl who got Ciguatera from eating spoiled fish. Her symptoms lasted 6 months and started like yours, although the ones you describe now are not the same as hers.

I hope this helps.
Thank you pinkynose for the info..and I totally agree with you on people commenting..yes I’ve tried to clean up my diet I don’t drink and have stopped smoking since February I don’t drink coffee so I’m giving my body the best chance to heal itself...I’ve read stories on here where peoples symptoms gradually get better over 6 months to a year so hopefully that will be me..as I’ve had this for nearly 5 months and it’s only been in the hands..it definitely did feel like a reaction to something.
Shak2388 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
pinkynose (05-22-2018)