View Single Post
Old 07-20-2007, 11:50 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I have recently gone through a battery of tests to resolve tremors, gait disturbances, fatigue, speech problems, severe short term memory loss, and a few others. I finally did get in with a neurologist, who ordered MRI's, lumbar puncture, and more blood work. He found 2 small spots on the MRIs in an area that may relate to the tremors, as well as very low B12 levels. The LP did not come back positive for MS. I have taken 4 shots of B12 thusfar, and the speech problems and severe short term memory loss have gone away, but some of the others have not. He prescribed this medicine and that for the fatigue, and tremors, but with no underlying diagnosis. I sympathize with your frustration over not feeling better, and not getting the answers you need in order to take care of yourself. I am finally resigned to finding ways to help myself feel better about not knowing, but I struggle with it daily. I wish you the best, and can only suggest to keep going back to your physician, and manage your care by asking lots of questions!!!
waterbath is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote