View Single Post
Old 05-22-2018, 09:01 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shak2388 View Post
Ok this is making some sense now...as I had been on lansoprazole for quite a few years..its only when my wife blamed my symptoms on the anti acids I have weaned off and only take it when my acid reflux is really troublesome.Again I will come back to my point the 2 Neuros I have seen on the NHS have not made a connection to this...i have had a battery of blood tests so I'm assuming my iron was checked
We've found that it's always a good idea to get copies of your lab reports. That way you can see first hand what was tested and the results. You'd be surprised at what can get missed. And you can monitor trends overtime. Blood work is just a snap shot in time and can be misleading if it's off. And most doctors do not have extensive backgrounds in nutrition so you do have to advocate for yourself.

Its great your wife picked up on the lansoprazole adverse effect issue. I would suggest working on finding out what's causing the tummy troubles. So much of your health is connected to your digestion.
Marlene is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
echoes long ago (05-22-2018), Shak2388 (05-22-2018)