Thread: Recommendations
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2018, 10:07 AM
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Newly Joined

5 yr Member

Thank you for the response. I've had many concussions but some bad ones a couple years ago that left me where I am today. My memory concentration and overall cognitive function is down energy as well. I'm easily stressed out sensitive to noise stress etc. headaches depression pretty much a shitty personality bad temper etc. If I barely hit my head I have a week or two of some extremely tough times ahead of me. Mark I read your previous post about some of that being anxiety and I do agree some of the minor minor minor head bumps or back pumps I have to remind myself OK that was nothing but unfortunately other minor things like my head hitting the back of the headboard or someone aggressively patting me on the back does effect me. I take vitamins, fish oil, rest as much as possible but I'm still working full-time plus. I also walk on the treadmill I noticed that has helped me a little I haven't seen many people mention that but the doctor recommended that I do 15 or 20 minutes of cardio five days a week or so if possible I think that has helped me some they say increases blood flow to the brain. Any advice would be greatly appreciated thank you
brenth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote