View Single Post
Old 05-24-2018, 03:32 AM
Member - formerly TT1234

10 yr Member
Member - formerly TT1234

10 yr Member

Hello, Wemadethislife.

First of all, apologies to all that I am popping up in the forum so abruptly. I have been meaning to give myself a proper introduction for a while now but haven't gotten around to it.

Now, about cruises: I have never been on a proper cruise ship, but I have sailed on board the Queen Mary 2 without any problems. The movement of the ship was almost always perceptible but did not aggravate my symptoms in the slightest. If you are concerned about seasickness, I recommend that you try (if it's not too late) to get a cabin near the middle of the ship on a lower deck.

Three caveats, however. First, I have never really had any vestibular issues (as far as I know). As Mark will remind us, no two concussions are the same. Second, the sea was relatively calm for most of the voyage. Third, the Queen Mary 2 is built differently from most cruise ships and is generally more stable--or so I was told by a number of passengers who had also been on cruises.

I will be flying for the first time next month, so I'm afraid I can't add anything to the already ample discussions of PCS and flying on this forum. I wish you luck in your travels.
Carrico is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote