Thread: Another Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2018, 09:26 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

You are right, Donna... it really isn't that long to wait. I was overreacting yesterday because I just feel SO S-TTY. Waiting may actually not be a bad thing since I have so much going on in the upcoming week.

I have that terrible test in Boston on Tuesday, and it involves an MRI, so I wouldn't be able to wear the halter because metal is a no-no.

Wednesday I have my Tysabri (MS med) infusion.
And I'm scheduled to have a pool PT session on Friday. I'll still have the halter monitor on then because the order is for 48 vs. 24 hours, so I'll have to cancel the appointment for this week.

Thank God I woke up feeling better this morning than I did the 2 before, which were scary. I haven't showered, cleaned the cat boxes, or brushed my teeth yet tho. That's when the real "magic" usually happens.

I'm trying hard not to overmedicate myself, but I did it again yesterday. I think I've been trying too hard to make sure my anxiety isn't causing my symptoms, that's why I've been overdoing it.

I have to go to the dispensary today to buy more medical MJ. I have only taken my 1mg dose of Klonopin and don't intend to take more before I go. I don't know if I should take 1/4mg more when I get home since I have been taking that lately.

Mari, I always make my own sauce. I start with Cento all-purpose crushed tomatoes. I use dried spices. How elaborate the sauce is depends on how late my nap goes, and how I feel when I wake up.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (05-25-2018), Dmom3005 (05-25-2018), Mari (05-28-2018), mymorgy (05-25-2018)