Thread: Another Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2018, 09:25 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

The list of appointments I keep in the notebook in my purse is a mess. I have to rewrite it because I refer to it when I'm looking to schedule new appointments, etc. I also use it to put the events in my iPhone calendar where I schedule alerts. I'm behind on doing that.

I woke up this morning feeling just awful. I could barely sit up without feeling like I was going to pass out. I went back to bed just to lay down a couple of times. I'm feeling slightly better now, but I'm not ready to attempt to get in the shower. I'm considering going back to bed to nap for a while to see how I feel when I get up.

I was planning on going grocery shopping today. I don't know if I will feel well enough to do it later. If I can't, it will throw a real monkey wrench into my weekend plans. I was hoping to get Corey to the laundromat tomorrow, and the food shopping can't wait until Monday. I don't know if the laundromat will be open on Memorial Day, or if Corey will want to go then.

I went to the dispensary yesterday. They didn't have anything I've ever tried before, so I was forced to be adventurous (with the advice of the sales girl). I bought two types of medical MJ and I'm eager to try them.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (05-26-2018), Dmom3005 (05-26-2018), Mari (05-28-2018), mymorgy (05-26-2018)