View Single Post
Old 05-28-2018, 09:50 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

My report says full blood count, CK, CRP, renal function, ESR, Acetycholine recpetor and MUSK antibodies were all negative. So it would appear they did not test for the others.

The single fibre EMG report was tested in the right deltoid, right cervical pararspinal, left edc, left deltoid, left orbicularis, left trapezius

Summary: there are significant fibre abnormalities seen in the left orbitcularis oculi with evidence for both increased jitter and NMJ block. These are similar to the right side tested previously. The degree of abnormalities is outside the normal range and a level I would usually see in a patient wiht a clear history of ocular MG. Extensive single fibre EMG elsewhere today indicates only 2 motor fibres with a mild excess of jitter, both in left deltoid, given the amount of sampling these findings are within normal limits.

My symptoms started arguably many years ago as a young adult after having glandular fever. My ability to exercise has since been limited, although I avoid exercise I can be fine.
Comeonthen is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AnnieB3 (05-28-2018)