View Single Post
Old 05-31-2018, 08:58 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Hey,

I know EXACTLY how you feel. I am an American that has lived in a developing country for the past 3 years. I sustained multiple "light" concussions right after each other a couple years ago and still to this day have many issues similar to you. I have been to 3 neurologists, 1 cardiologist, and multiple general physicians who all tell me "it's in my head" (as well as my fiance). I have had an MRI last year that came back normal and a full general health checkup that tags me as healthy, so no one takes me seriously.

My processing speed is very slow and I have lost my ability to work to the degree that I used to, ability to take part in my old hobbies, I am sick ALL the time, depressed, and can see my fiance soon to be the next to go. I feel completely alone.

That said, I am trying to see the good in all this. I truly believe even all that bad that has come with it, this thing has made me a stronger and more caring person. I may seem weak to others right now, but I know one day I will recover completely and hope I can help others going through this.

Sorry that I am not much help on your road to recovery, but thank you for your post. It helps to know I am not completely alone and neither are you.
oicud is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote