View Single Post
Old 06-05-2018, 12:01 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DishRag View Post
Shak, your symptoms are completely different than mine which started out feeling like my sock was bunched up inside my boot on my right foot. I actually bought new boots before realizing that the ball of my foot was slightly numb. I had never heard of PN and had no idea it was anything to worry about. I never had any pain, no pins and needles, just numbness.

Flash forward a year later and during a nerve test prior to Carpal Tunnel surgery's on both wrists I was informed I had PN. I have had hay fever all my life, and if those symptoms you described hit me I would have thought it was an allergic reaction to pollen, or a food since I have had both. My allergy test results were a page and a half long of triggers from grass to watermelon.
Exactly!it does sound like a type of reaction..ive had a blood test for celiac and also last year april I had an endoscopy for something else and all was normal..im going to have a word with my doctor to refer me to a allergist or a rheumi to see if they can find anything...i also could wait it out for another 6 months as anything to do with nerves takes long time to settle
Shak2388 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote