Thread: Another Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2018, 07:53 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

Yesterday did not end up being a good day
I did spent more time sitting on my a- than I have in a long time. I didn't get out to have my earrings put in, and I didn't get any cleaning done, but I absolutely had to go to CVS, and that was hard enough. At least now I have all the meds I need.

I still haven't gotten any test results yet. I will call the gastro today to get the results of the defecography study. By now, the NP and/or gastro have had enough time to read the report, and if I call EARLY, someone should be able to find the time to call me back, but their follow-up is terrible, so IDK.
I'm not exactly eager to get the results of the halter monitor right now because I'm nervous about it again.

I hope to do some light cleaning today, and ideally get out to have my cartilage jewelry put back in. Realistically, it would be nice if I could get any of that done... I have NO energy.

I bought myself a new purse online yesterday. I had to buy the wallet off of Amazon because the website I bought the bag off of didn't have one that I liked. I can't wait for them to arrive... I need a little pick me up right now!
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (06-07-2018), Dmom3005 (06-07-2018), mymorgy (06-07-2018)