View Single Post
Old 06-08-2018, 12:16 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shak2388 View Post
Exactly!it does sound like a type of reaction..ive had a blood test for celiac and also last year april I had an endoscopy for something else and all was normal..im going to have a word with my doctor to refer me to a allergist or a rheumi to see if they can find anything...i also could wait it out for another 6 months as anything to do with nerves takes long time to settle
Shak2388:
The symptoms and progression you describe seem fairly common with SFN. The onset can be sudden or gradual, can vary in intensity, and can include pain, itching, twitching and cramping, vibrations, etc. And, the condition can sometimes be progressive, sometimes it reverses, and sometimes it reaches a point and stays there. I've had this for almost 4 years, it came on suddenly as cramping, then twitching, then pain in my feet. After several months, the twitching and cramping faded, and the pain in my feet became less, but did not go away. 4 years later I can function normally but have to deal with ongoing low level pain in my feet.

So, bottom line is this thing is unpredictable. Do your best to maintain a good diet, exercise regularly, take some supplements if you feel there could be deficiencies, and most of all find a way to relax and reduce stress. The fact that things haven't gotten worse in 6 months is great news. Hopefully your condition will stabilize or improve over time. It may not completely resolve, but you will learn to adjust to your "new normal"
Ragtop262 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
dogwalker (06-08-2018)