View Single Post
Old 07-20-2007, 03:07 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Highjacked!

At last!!! I wondered if this thread would ever get back to where Bob started it.

It seems to me that too many threads are getting HIGHJACKED these days and it must be very frustrating for those people who have opened a thread in the hope of getting answers to their often serious PN or associated problems to find that when they go to see what advice has been offered all they see is “coffee morning chit chat”.

I sometimes search in vain for a medical comment relating to the originator’s question. Please, please, please will these people if they wish to have chat, either go to the chat forum or PM or email each other. This is supposed to be a serious forum for the sufferers of peripheral neuropathy. It really should be kept that way, people are in pain here. I am not suggesting for one moment that the culprits do not have a serious problem or problems of their own, just that they stick to those problems when on this forum.

If an off topic subject warrants a thread on its own then fair enough but please keep our wonderful PN forum on the straight and narrow.

Tony
Adastra is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote