Thread: L.Smith
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2018, 05:42 PM
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Default L.Smith

My husband has been showing signs of confusion and memory loss. He had a cardiac arrest almost two weeks ago and was without oxygen for about ten minutes. There is the possibility that with the CPR that he was getting some oxygen. One of his doctors feel that there was no brain damage. He is now extremely agitated and he had to be given medication to calm him. He keeps talking about possessions he had back home and he thinks someone has stolen them. I keep telling him that we sold those when we moved which we did sell and could not take to Hawaii with us. Other than that there is no talk about relatives that have passed away. I keep praying that this will pass. I am almost afraid to know and yet I need to face this head on. Frankly, I am scared and confused and need some reassurance. My daughters live in another state and my contact with them is by telephone and text. His daughter is also in the same category. My daughters are both in medical professions and can answer things such as information on drugs or nursing issues. I just wish I knew more and could see into the future. I am scared!
Louise Smith is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AnnieB3 (06-11-2018)