View Single Post
Old 06-15-2018, 08:54 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Default confussion about symptoms

Hey,
I am sorry, but I would like to ask if you could give me some advice/opinion. I had a minor incident five weeks ago and I still have problems, but I don't know how to connect these to and it is slowly starting to get in my head.

Five weeks ago I bumped into a low-hangig lamp. Despite being startled, I didn't feel any symptoms immediately and it didn't feel painful. Some mintues later I started to feel my spacial orientation was slightly off and I felt amlost unnoticably nauseaus.

The consequitive three days I sometimes felt slightly off when moving quickly, but I was mostly fine. On the fourth day I bumped into another low-hanging lamp at the dentist, but the impact was so slight that it did not even hurt. Later that day I started to get headaches that lasted for two weeks straight. Sometimes I would feel a stitch on the side of my head (mirror weaker on the other side) or a preassure or burning on the forehead. Those were the strongest headaches I remember having.

When the headaches faded I felt very light headed to the point where I cannot concentrate or feel like I forget things more easily. But this is very subjective. Now I occasionaly get headaches that won't leave me for a day or so.

Initially I was not very worried, only over time I am feeling increasingly uneasy about this situation. I was not worried, because all of the symptoms I have felt before (even some weeks before) and I did not feel anything immediately, but not with this persistence (even though it is fading).

I had established a rule for myself, that when I don't feel any immediate symptoms I should be fine. What worries and confuses me most is that it feels increasingly hard to reconcile this with my perseptive reality.

I am due to make some important decisions in my life. I am greatful for any clearance, this would make things much easier. Sorry for so much text. Thank you.
Evol is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote