Thread: Another Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2018, 07:34 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

I'm a little nervous about the stress test, so I really appreciate you sharing your experiences, ladies. I feel a little better about it now. Thank you
I will have that Tuesday, but the tilt table test isn't until the 28th.

Something may show up on the stress test, but I think it's more likely that I won't get answers about the heart block(s) until I see a cardiologist. The secretary in my PCP's office was supposed to make an appointment and call me back yesterday, but I haven't heard anything yet.

I'm a mess again, and need to straighten out my appointment list and put everything in my phone.

We take my FIL out to breakfast at the same place (of his choosing) every Father's Day. It will take us about 45 minutes to get there. Last year, everyone (but Corey and I) was at least an hour late. It's a popular place with a long line at the door, and they won't seat you until your whole party arrives. Corey and I stood in line twice because his FIL called and said he was right around the corner, but didn't show up for another 1/2hr.
I can't stand in line this year, especially since it's going to be 90 degrees out. I'm afraid I'll pass out. Someone will have to come and get me when the table is ready.
I'm going to call my FIL and ask him if he thinks he'll be running late to call and let us know early. Corey can text/speak to his sister because she is sensitive. I'm not waiting around for an hour for them to show up. I will leave. Corey can stay and get a ride home with his sister if he wants...
That's if I can even make it there. Every day is different.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (06-29-2018), Dmom3005 (06-16-2018), Mari (06-16-2018), mymorgy (06-17-2018)