View Single Post
Old 06-18-2018, 09:53 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Default Test for Mold

Quote:
Originally Posted by onebeed View Post
My Integrative doctor sends me to LabCorp for running standard tests, which are covered by insurance. He found out what was wrong with me, when NO OTHER doctor did this. I saw 5 different neurologists and a few different PCPs. None of them had a clue and were not very interested in figuring it out. Now I have two Integrative doctors that I see. One specializes in mold illness and was trained by Ritchie Shoemaker, who wrote the book Surviving Mold. I found her after my original mold doctor figured out what was wrong. I couldn't be happier. I cannot imaging going through life not knowing what was wrong and how to fix it.

If you see an Integrative doctor, ask them to test you for mold. Regular doctors don't believe in it, which is criminal and a terrible shame.
Hi Pinky - I am highly interested in learning more about this test for Mold as I have worked in a building for the past 10 years that is plagued with black mold. Do you recall the name of the test and also can you tell me a little bit more about your treatment for mold?

Thank you so much!

-D
Miss_D is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote