View Single Post
Old 06-18-2018, 12:42 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark in Idaho View Post
You may have experienced 1/2 G of side force. You experience more plopping down in a chair. The most aggressive braking action in a car can achieve 1.6 or 1.7 Gs if the road surface and tires and brakes are functioning at optimal levels.

You did not get jerked like a panic stop in a car.
Alright thanks, it felt really fast like one of the fastest movements I've experienced in my life but i asked my dad after and he told me it couldnt have been that hard since he on purpose tried to be fairly gentle(hes still a huge strong guy though).

How many gs can someone's neck and head generate on its own? Last night i had some kind of tic or spasm and inadvertently jarred my head hard up and to the side, so fast that i felt the bones in my jaw and neck scraping together and then locking bringing my head to an immediate halt.

I had no immediate sensation or symptoms so i thought nothing of it and just went to bed but this morning the side of my jaw that scrapped and locked is sore and the pain is radiating to my forehead, my neck also feels a litlle tighter then usual. How many gs was this incident? What about like a sneeze or something?
BenW is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote