View Single Post
Old 06-19-2018, 09:20 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffreyn View Post
Wow, that was really interesting.

I noticed a longer version (just over 1 hour) which was also well worth watching.

Joe Rogan Experience #166 - Mel Gibson & Dr. Neil Riordan - YouTube

There was no mention of PD though, and from some of what was said in the final 10 minutes, I got the impression that they don't see PD as one of their targets.

I could be wrong, but , they may be "targeting" the individual (and) the disease..Einsteins words come t o mind about solving problems from a different perspective than that which they were "created".....also the saying that to approach a problem the same way over and again lays groundwork for insanity... Dr. Riordan comes very highly recommended.

If you like this you might also like Dr. Medici .. at www.straighttalk.cc - a rich resource of great articles...(and this youtube video) - one on stem cells which showed that active sympathetic nerve activity inhibits stem cell growth - (>> A Wiser Medicine: The Wisdom of Eastern Medicine – 368) which would explain failure of application of stem cell therapy by those who don't take into account a larger picture that embraces inherent contradictions.

Kind Regards,
Sharilyn

“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.”
~ Nikola Tesla

Last edited by moondaughter; 06-19-2018 at 10:04 AM.
moondaughter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote