View Single Post
Old 06-20-2018, 12:40 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Default Dear Kitty I live in Holland and have more or less the same problem but i have found

Dear Kitty please dont give up I know how you feel and had more or less the same problem but I have managed to walk again by excercising a little but more everyday which took me a long long time and I have a a very strict dieet and i dont eat gluten anymore
I started whith walking 6 steps a day outside and after 3 days of doing this i walked 9 steps and after another 3 days of doing this 12 steps and so on.When I could walk 60 seconds I added 10% after 3 days and so on.
It was hard but i succeeded. I also rest every afternoon one hour and a half and during that i listen to the cd from louise hay, how to heal yourself or you can heal yourself ( i am not sure because i have the titel in dutch)
That is very helpful against depression and gives you hope again !
I would advise you to find out if you have allergies or if the pain gets worse write down what you have eaten the day before so you can find out if you have a reaction to food.
Also did you know that 33% of the people who suffer from crps do not tolerate gluten?
Also did you take many antibiotics in the past?
Crps can be caused by a leaky gut and/or candidiasis.
You can find out all about a diet for those 2 things on the internet.
Do never give up it can get better but you will have to do it yourself.
I also have had many relapses but then i start all over again.
You are stronger than this disease.
Love
Lia (from Holland)
liadekkers is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BioBased (06-21-2018), PurpleFoot721 (06-20-2018)