Thread: Another Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2018, 07:58 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

I had my nails done yesterday, and they came out perfectly... a beautiful (different) shade of red. I had a pedicure, too (it's been over 2 months), but I don't like color Judy chose for my toes this time. I can always take the polish off if it bothers me, but then my toes would be bare cuz I can't paint them myself. I feel like I've been through the ringer lately, so it felt good to do something nice for myself.

I wonder if I will hear back about the rest of the stress test results soon (like today), since my PCP posted the results of the resting portion so quickly... ? My cholesterol is excellent, so I doubt I have any blockages, and I think I probably did okay.

I was given some instructions when the stress test was scheduled that said I had to bring my inhaler. I keep it in my purse (even tho it doesn't help me), so I had it, but nobody asked me for it. I haven't been given any directions for the tilt table test, except I have to fast so I won't have anything to throw up lol.

I've never had that test, so thank you for the heads up, Donna. I don't have a fear of heights or anything, but I doubt it will be fun because I don't think it will take much of anything to make me pass out at this point.
When I was having a lot of vertigo, I did what I think is called the Omni Chair where they strap you in and roll you all around, and I tolerated it well. I ended up being diagnosed with migraine induced vertigo.

I see the cardiologist next Wednesday (the 27th), but the tilt table test is not scheduled until the following day. It's disappointing because I would rather he had as much info as possible by our first appointment.

I normally would be googling the s- out of things like the heart blocks, the stress and tilt table tests, my colorectal problems and potential surgery, and the two surgeons my gastro refers patients to because I usually do better with more information... but I can't handle any/all of it right now because it's just too much for me, and I guess I'm protecting myself.

The purse I bought at the outlet is perfect. It's beautiful, and I can finally find everything I'm looking for! I'm going to send back the bag that was too small today. I found out have to pay for return shipping, so I'm P O ed. I will never buy another handbag or wallet online again.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (06-29-2018), Dmom3005 (06-21-2018), mymorgy (06-21-2018)