Thread: Update
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2007, 05:13 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Update

Ok, so the stimulator works great for pain. However, I overdid it on Tuesday and needed to lay in bed on Wednesday.

Plus, as I was saying in another post, you have to be so careful about movement.

Last night my knee started acting up (painful even though being stimulated), when turning up the pulse, it turned up the pulse everywhere else too, so I just had to take my pain pills and that made me slightly comfortable. With the permanent they will be able to make it so I can choose stimulation only to knee or hip or back etc - that will be nice. Right now it's just a trial.

THIS PART BECOMES WAY TOO MUCH TMI - YOU MAY CHOOSE TO END IT HERE - AND I WILL JUST SAY I'VE TURNED THE TRIAL STIM OFF. HOWEVER, IF YOU'D LIKE TO KEEP READING - I'VE WARNED YOU.

Today however, became a little more drama. It has been difficult to wipe myself after peeing, today I had a bowel movement and having to wipe twisted me too much. I turned on my stim because my knee acted up slightly and realized that my pulse was now going down my left leg into my left foot (not my right where it belongs) and I have a muscle cramp that won't let go right above my left buttocks area, and it's slightly painful. So I turned off the stim because it is not helping where it belongs.

I WANT THE PERMANENT. I LIKE THE FACT THAT I WAS ABLE TO HAVE A LIFE. HOW AM I GOING TO WIPE MY OWN *** WHEN THAT TIME COMES WITHOUT RUINING MY FINAL STIM?????

I am a ball of tears today and am waiting cause now my knee will flare up and I am not looking forward to that.

CHRISTINE

I AM NOT A DRUG SEEKER,
I AM A PAIN RELIEF SEEKER.
junk4myemail is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote