View Single Post
Old 06-23-2018, 12:50 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Default Aneurysm or EHS?

Hello,

first of all, I’m sorry if this topic doesn’t fit into this group, but the reason I put it here is because I’m scared my symptoms could be associated with aneurysm and couldn’t find a suitable group.

I’m male, 19. This night, I suddenly woke up because I heard some clicking noise and then saw some kind of light, opened my eyes and realised it was already a dawn, but with closed eyes it feeled like one second there was a total darkness and another second bright light. I didn’t pay too much attention to it and went back to sleep.

After some time (probably 30 minutes or so) I heard really loud noise, like a gunshot or really strong electric shock, which immediately put me on my feet. The lights were kind of dim and bright and I was expecting some terryfing headache, but fortunately, it didn’t come.

Since that I feel sick, nauseous and started to have mild headache and stiff neck. The window was open during that night, so there is a slight chance it came from outside, but it really felt like it came out of my head so I don’t think this is the cause.

I’d like to ask, could it be exploding head syndrome? Or better said, could it be anything else? Would I hear such a powerful noise if it was an aneurysm tearing? I don’t know whether I should get it checked or not. Thanks for any advice.

Best regards

Odoslané z môjho iPhone cez Tapatalk
Zephyr99 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote