Thread: BFS vs SFN
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2018, 06:18 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Sorry, I just remembered I had BFS!

My symptoms began with what I thought was Restless Leg Syndrome. A few months later began the burning in my legs and hands, tingling and random stabs of pain which are symptoms of SFN. But now I do recall that I would be sitting in bed watching tv with my husband and I would get these strange movements in my upper arm. I felt like I had been possessed. My husband would watch in disbelief. Sometimes they would occur above my knee. They would usually last about 5 minutes but sometimes they would go on for more than an hour, go away, and then come back on the other arm or leg. They went away after a few months and I had forgotten about them.

Four years later and what I'm left with is burning in my shins, left hamstring and lips. It's always present, but the degree differs. I also have RLS sensations some nights. Enough to wake me up, but if I stretch out the muscle it will usually go away. I take something to sleep most nights so it's hard to gauge how bad it really is.
DavidHC (06-29-2018)