Old 06-25-2018, 03:54 AM
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Default Scapular Reattachment Surgery

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcechop View Post
My only confidence tin this diagnosis really comes from the way he was able to describe exactly how it felt. He seemed to be the only person I've ever seen that understood. All other orthos chalked it up to scar tissue. And once I watched the YouTube video of his presentation and researched his credentials I felt a little more confident. But still the downtime and rehab cause me to take a step back. I'm not sure who else to turn to at this point for another opinion. Dry needling seemed to help the pain and relieve the muscle tension but gradually it came back. I think that may just be a bandaid. I'm right handed, but because of this injury my strong arm is now my left. What other avenues would you suggest? I realize you don't want to just tell me to have the surgery. And I can appreciate that. This is the only place that I know to go right now though for some help and advice outside of doctors, and they typically just want to dismiss or cut to quieten. I don't think they understand the pain or the problem because the tests they are so accustomed to using as road maps didn't show them what's wrong. Like you said, it's muscular.

JceChop: Did you have the surgery? I had scapular reattachment surgery recently (different doc) and happy to answer any questions. Also had TOS surgery which did not resolve the pain.
WeeKahu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote