View Single Post
Old 06-25-2018, 11:38 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Hi Twink!!! How are you? I'll bet you had so much fun with the grands from AZ. What a nice cool break for them!!! That is too funny about your 2-year old grandson. It's so typical of them to do stuff like that. I'm sure you are exhausted from trying to keep up with him as well as the other grands that came to visit. How many does your DD have now? 5? 6? I lost track.

I'm sorry to hear that your numbness is progressing. That's the downside of this disease. For me, it's muscle fatigue. I guess it's time for a call in to your neuro about the head tremors. Those are so annoying. I get them occasionally.

We got air conditioning installed on Friday. Yay!!! We had an evaporative cooler, which works great when the humidity is low. Once the humidity increases it's almost useless because it's blowing wet air in to the house. It will be so nice to have a/c this summer. My body will certainly be happy.

I have my granddaughter today. She's peacefully napping beside me; not a worry in the world for little ones like her. She has so much hair!!! Omgoodness! She was born with a full head of long hair. Well, long for a newborn. I'd say her hair is about 4" long in places. It's so fine though that it sticks up all over, especially at the back of the crown. It's like peacock feathers. I sure hope it calms down by the time she starts daycare/school. Kids can be so mean.

I've been trying to do summer fun activities with my grandson. Yesterday, DD26 bought him a Play Doh dentist thing. Wow! Did he ever have a blast playing with that. He spend a couple of hours just playing and playing with it.

I hope you all are having a good day!
tkrik is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barb02 (07-05-2018), Debbie D (08-27-2018), Jappy (06-28-2018), Kitty (07-07-2018), Starznight (06-27-2018)