View Single Post
Old 07-20-2007, 05:44 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Cool Join me on vacation

I think most of us are stressed to the max so let's go to our favorite vacation spots and enjoy some down time. I will be taking you to a small island off the coast of SC I will pack my favorite books, as I love to read, and my favorite music, soft rock and easy listening. I love to cook so I will be taking at least one cook book, so we be eating whatever you pick out of the cookbook. On the way to the island we'll stop at my favorite chocolate shop and pick out a couple bites of heaven to enjoy after a hard day on the beach, picking up shells and looking at sea life is our only job. The person that finds the smallest sanddollar get an extra piece of chocolate Maid service for everything else. The island is very quite with no night life, but you do have to be on the look out for alligators we are there to de-stress and enjoy each others company. All pain and woes had to stay home!!! The beach house is upscale casual and planned out so you can have down time while others are up and about. If you are an early morning person join me for a walk on the beach before breakfast otherwise I'll be real quite and let you sleep. Plenty of golf, fishing or shopping if you want to get out of the sun. Hoped you enjoyed our time at the beach--where are we going next? Carose
carose is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote