View Single Post
Old 06-26-2018, 04:35 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Heart Relateable

Hi Kitty,

Everything you said is so true with the depression. I got hurt in a work related accident October 2017,in December on my birthday i was diagnosed with CRPS of my right hand since then workers comp has given me little to no treatment and is fighting me every step of the way even after seeing four IME’s i get this monster of a illness is depressing i had to start seeing a therapist again. And i get the age thing im a few years older then you i am 22 now who also had a job and now i have to figure out what i can do with one hand because its travaling and its scary not knowing your future or what you can do or beeing deemed disabled so young it sucks! 2016 i had cancer and please im only comparing my battle with cancer to the crps battle so please i hope no one gets offended but my cancer battle i feel like now looking back on it compared to this basically 24/7 pain where even ambien dosnt help me sleep was so much easier. But kitty dont lose hope you are such a young strong woman and we will all find our way in life it just might take a little longer for us. If you ever want to talk ill be here since i just found this site thankfully! Stay Strong ❤️
GothamJenny is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
PurpleFoot721 (06-27-2018)