View Single Post
Old 06-26-2018, 05:19 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Default Struggling (trying not to make it a pitty post)

Hi im Jenny i was diagnosed with CRPS in December of 2017 literally on my birthday but it was a relief to finally have a diagnosis. I was hurt at work in October of 2017 which from what ive been reading my diagnosis was very short time compared to others but then the struggles of lovely Workers Comp! They keep denying treatments even after four IME’s my attourney keeps saying its because my age as i am only 22 its a life long thing and they dont want to pay but i keep telling him the money i could careless about right now i want treatment! This thing is traveling and my doctor already told me ill be lucky if i get movement back in my hand and its my dominant hand. I just want to be able to work again! In July of 2016 i was diagnosed with cancer that spreaded to some of my lymphnodes so i had to have radiation right after that i got Rhumatoid Arthritis (i dont know if theres a link i personally think there is but im no doctor!) and now work comp is saying oh its my RA and all my doctors (pain management,Nurology and my Rhumatologist) said RA has no effect on the nerves one is inflammation of the joints and the other is overactive nerves from what i understand. Im sorry to vent here i just found this page and broke down crying hearing people who are out there going through the same struggle with workers comp and with the CRPS, to end this i just want to ask if anyone does work with only one hand and if so what do you do if i may ask. Thank you all
GothamJenny is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
birchlake (06-30-2018), catra121 (06-26-2018), PurpleFoot721 (06-27-2018)