Thread: Another Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2018, 07:03 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

I forward the calls from my landline to my cellphone so I don't miss important calls, but I realized in the evening that call forwarding wasn't working. I KNOW I set it up right, but I have no idea where my calls were being forwarded to... and the only call I got on my cellphone yesterday was a wrong number.

I am still waiting for the results of the rest of my stress test, but my PCP's office usually calls my cell, or sends me a message that they've posted the results on the patient portal (they haven't), and the hospital may have called with instructions for the tilt table test I'm having tomorrow.
I see the cardiologist this afternoon. He should have the results, since I had the test done on the 19th. And I'll call the hospital's cardiology department to make sure they don't cancel it because couldn't contact me yesterday.

Corey commented on how light the (dirty) laundry bags were, but I told him I just packed up what I thought I could handle. I ended up doing okay at the laundromat by working smarter vs. harder. Because I did that little bit of laundry, he thought he was off the hook this weekend, but I only did enough laundry to get us through the week, and there's still a TON left. Boy, was he disappointed lol.

My water is no longer brown! So once we finish the bottled water, we will be going back to using our Brita. I've felt guilty about drinking so many bottles of water. I had no idea how much water I drink.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (06-29-2018), Dmom3005 (06-27-2018), mymorgy (06-27-2018), PurpleFoot721 (06-27-2018)