View Single Post
Old 06-28-2018, 09:12 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bachissimo View Post
They cost 100/piece. I head on this forum that the laser is too weak to penetrate the skull. But actually, I do feel it inside, not sure how deep, but I feel it below skin level and it has made me feel three times out of five worse. They also do it on the neck which I thought is good. But I feel worse after the session and more dizzy.

They reduced twice the intensity of the diode, and it is still bothersome. Wonder if this is how it should be.

I tried neuro-feedback and it also made me feel worse.
I’d purchase your own LLLT setup. I bought an LED infrared security camera off amazon that emits 850 nm wavelength with adapter for about $65. I do each area for 90 seconds on head. That’s the protocol that’s been used in LLLT studies on rats.

Can search lostfalco LLLT guide on longecity to find the protocol and how to buy the setup. Also helpful to take COQ10 with PQQ for mitochondrial enhancements
I’ve done about 30 sessions but didn’t notice anything. I think I need to take care of underlying inflammation first.

I’ve done 6 NF sessions as well which hasn’t done anything but they said can take 20+ sessions.
todayistomorrow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote