Thread: Another Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2018, 12:52 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

I drink A LOT of water. It's important to do so to help keep my kidney function from getting worse. I guess I always drank a lot tho. I think if I drank anymore I would float away lol.

There are a lot of interactions between my psych meds, but there's no interaction between Allegra and Singulair. I didn't take the Allegra last night, but I didn't feel any better this morning. I started taking the Singulair months before my symptoms started, so I doubt discontinuing that would help either.

I'm at a loss. And I'm done with all these f- tests. I wish that whatever is causing this would just run it's course.

Corey has his physical for the Department of Transportation today to renew some licenses for work. Last night he got s- faced (he had 14 beers that I'm aware of), even tho I warned him about showing up hungover (which could mean still drunk). I was worried about that, so I had made the appointment for 12:30pm. At least he went to bed around 8pm last night. BUT the a- hole put Bailey's in 2 coffees this morning. I could have killed him!!!
I hope that when they test his pee, they either don't test for alcohol, or it's already out of his system. And I hope his blood pressure will be okay. I forgot to take it before he left for his appointment. I warned him against drinking coffee or smoking butts before he goes in for the physical so it won't be too high, but I'm sure he won't listen to that advice either.
I hope things go well...
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (06-29-2018), Dmom3005 (06-29-2018), mymorgy (06-29-2018), PurpleFoot721 (06-30-2018)