Thread: Another Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2018, 08:50 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

All 3 colorectal problems have to be surgically repaired. My gastro is not a surgeon, and the NP told me that they have sent patients with less complicated cases for surgical consults to local surgeons and they turned the cases down. So, I would have to go to Boston. I don't know if they would do it all at once, but it would make sense to...
But I'm in no shape to have surgery or handle the recovery right now, so I haven't researched the two surgeons they mentioned to me, and I haven't pushed to set up a consult at all yet.

The cardiologist was very nice. I see him in 6 months because I need to be monitored, but not too closely.
Both legs swell. I've had this problem in the past, and it seems to happen more in the heat. The cardiologist wasn't worried about it because I don't get pitting edema (which is why I wasn't initially concerned either).

Corey passed his physical. They had to take his BP twice. He gets white coat syndrome. I put all the paperwork together and will be sending the forms out today.

We are both getting haircuts at 11:30am.

I need to go food shopping today, but it will be a high of 94. I'm going to whittle down my list and only buy a few things. I can go shopping again right after pool PT on Monday morning before it gets too hot.

I don't feel well today. I have to get in the shower and my legs need to be shaved...
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (06-30-2018), Dmom3005 (06-30-2018), mymorgy (06-30-2018), PurpleFoot721 (06-30-2018)