View Single Post
Old 07-20-2007, 06:27 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinJane View Post
Thanks, I usually have to ask kids to do anything technological. It's kind of pathetic! Linda
LOL, Linda . You sound like me- I am pretty much a computer idiot! My son is grown and has moved out so my "techie" help is gone.... I used to get myself, and the computer in deep doo-doo when we first got one and he'd have to come straighten the mess out.

As far as good PT, I can't really help you and the others have given you some good advice- especially about finding someone who knows what they're doing as far as TOS is concerned. I will tell you that I've been sent to PT twice (and both times it was BEFORE they figured out I had TOS- so maybe I would've had better experiences had they known....although somehow I doubt it ) and I came out of both experiences worse off than I was when I went in. The second time nearly killed me. My PCP ordered 8 visits but after 3 I couldn't go back. I came home in more pain than what I went in with and was having to soak in a hot tub and take Vicodin afterwards. To me, there was something wrong with that picture....I hope you can find someone to help you.
redjpwranglergirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote