View Single Post
Old 07-02-2018, 05:30 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizi View Post
Hi and welcome.
Sorry you are having these symptoms.
Did you say that you were having some throbbing symptoms too?
Wonder what your blood pressure does during this time? and what about your heart rate? Does stress provoke it?
I agree with the others that you might try a migraine medication while you wait for your neurologist appointment. could you get on a waiting list/cancellation list? so you could be seen sooner?

How often does this happen and what times of the day?
Are you under a lot of stress?

bizi
Hi

The throbbing feeling that I mentioned is when I put my head on a pillow I can feel the throbbing sensation in the back of my head its as if it's the blood flow or something or some part of the back of my brain activating or something kinda like a darting motion it's like I feel the throb then straight after I get a darting motion inside my head then makes me slightly lose focus.

I can't say I'm under stress at the present time but at the time when all this started I was under massive amount of stress in fact I'm able to say that 4 months was the worst 4 months of my life! I had next to no sleep for 4 months with intense manic highs.

I'm going to book another appointment with my doctor in the next few days to ask about the migraine meds, I woukd actually like to be given benzos for a month to see if that helps but there pretty strict here in Australia

It worry me to think that this feeling is going to be permenent!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-02-2018), Dmom3005 (07-02-2018), mymorgy (07-02-2018), OhKay (07-02-2018), PurpleFoot721 (07-02-2018)