View Single Post
Old 07-02-2018, 07:19 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhKay View Post
Do you have neck pain, Barney? It could be a cervical headache if you have a damage to a disc in your neck, and that's why putting your head on a pillow aggravates your symptoms?

Do you want a script for a benzo because you are having generalized anxiety? Or do you think that anxiety may be causing your symptoms?

Your symptoms have been going on for a long time...
I really hope that you make some progress at your doctor's appointment, and start getting some relief soon
Thanks for your reply

I don't have any neck pain, when I said about the pillow it doesn't actually flare up my symptoms it just seems to be when I can actually hear the throbbing at the back of my head if I position my head correctly.

I would like a benzo to see what effect it has on the problem that I describe, I can't really say I have anxiety problems except when I'm in social gatherings which doesn't happen alot.

The symptoms have changed since the first onset as I used to be able to NOT blink and I woukd be able to stay focused on what I'm looking at and not get a jumping sensation it would only occur straight after I blink, but now it happens every few seconds my back of my head seems to be where the spice of the problem is but I don't for sure until I see a neurologist but that will take a good while before I get in to see one unfortunately.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-02-2018), Dmom3005 (07-02-2018), mymorgy (07-02-2018), OhKay (07-02-2018), PurpleFoot721 (07-02-2018)