View Single Post
Old 07-02-2018, 12:35 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default What's Going On.

It was already 83 degrees when I left for PT this morning, and the pool area and water were very warm... not great conditions for me. So while I still did do all my exercises, I didn't do as many reps as usual.

If I wasn't in rough enough shape, now I have really big lumps on both sides of my goin area, and I'm getting sharp pain when I walk (and exercise). I also have smaller tender swollen lymph nodes in my armpits. I did a home test for a UTI, which was negative, and I don't have a fever or any other new symptoms aside from an upset stomach. I have no idea if this is in any way associated with the other BS I've been dealing with, or if I'm just really, really f- unlucky...
I have an appointment with the NP at my PCP's office tomorrow at 4:20pm, but if things go South before then, I'll go to Urgent Care, but someone would have to DRAG ME to the ER.

I wanted to wait to go to the dispensary to get more medical MJ until they had stuff in stock that I've tried before and had worked well, but I had to go today because I'm almost out. So, I had to buy two new kinds. I hope they work well...

I'm going to need a nap soon.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-02-2018), Dmom3005 (07-02-2018), Mari (07-03-2018), mymorgy (07-02-2018), PurpleFoot721 (07-03-2018)