View Single Post
Old 07-02-2018, 08:44 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bachissimo View Post
Thanks. My optometrist is going to start me on Syntonics in a couple of weeks... By then I think I would have tried almost everything under the sun.

Several people here mention Dr. Zelinsky, it would be nice to have more specifics. What does she do to help? Are we talking about vision glasses, specific therapy that is not available elsewhere? I can tell you I tried similar types of clinics, knowing ahead of time what is the philosophy or approach it would be great.
She does prism/tinted glasses and syntonics. She’s just really good at figuring out what to change with the lense based on the test she does. She told me that she gets people from all over the country that have the wrong prescription in their lenses.

I’ll be getting my new lenses next week so will see if she made a good adjustment. My eyes got worse when I moved states and tried doing vision therapy. I know traveling and seeing some dr that someone recommends takes a huge leap of faith, but I can confidently say she’s one of the best in the county in this field.
todayistomorrow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote