View Single Post
Old 07-03-2018, 11:26 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

It sounds as though the connection between the visual memory and the word itself is interrupted.

To say one doesn't have to picture it to know what it means I think in part is true because when you self analyze you can find the meaning but I think with everyone else that the visual comes with the word but is so fast that we don't realize it. Like imagining a smell. We know what lemons smell like and for a fleeting moment we can see and smell them when we think of them. It is automatic.

It reminds me of those people who cannot recall what happened five seconds ago.

I am going to tell you something and many people are going to disagree but first of all only adolescents are really at risk for schizophrenia from OVERUSE of marijuana and all medications have risks. You could do far, far, worse on prescription meds.

do not quit searching for an answer but if the CBD capsules, or wax, or flower help you then use it. It was put here for a reason and has been used safely for thousands of years. Find yourself a good caregiver who will help you with types and dosages. find a holistic doc that will help you also. I know you want it as a last resort, there is such a horrible stigma. Up to you of course. If you do CBD capsules there is no THC or at best trace amounts, so you do not get 'high' but the cannabinoids do their work. Now me I love my wax and flower and occasionally do heavy indica medibles in the evening to help with sleep and the THC and the CBD help me with anxiety, severe bipolar II depression, premenstrual dysphoria, menopause, insomnia, migraines, IBS and some types of pain.

"Thanks for this!" says:
Darwayne (07-07-2018)