Thread: welcome barney!
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2018, 09:24 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizi View Post
HI barney,
I just saw your note on my thread. I missed it and went to the last page, sorry.
I am not losing weight because I am drinking and eating foods that I should not eat.
When I was truly dieting I was losing weight.

It is possible to lose weight while being on a low dose of zyprexa!
sorry it took so long to answer you.
bizi
Hi bizi, thanks so much for taking the time to type out your meds list, i currently take 1350mg of lithium which has brought me out of the mixed state that I spent 4 months in, like yourself I also had some problems drinking too much but since starting the lithium this hasn't been a problem but what has been a problem is anxiety usually during is social situation so I'm thinking of asking something for it which unfortunately I won't get benzos it will have to be zyprexa or seroquel.

I have been on zyprexa 20mg before but unfortunately I did put on about 15kg but that was drinking alcohol and bad eating habits.

I'm a bit hesitant to start it now that I've managed to lose most of the excess weight by not eating in the last manic episode I had, but if you believe it's possible to maintain a healthy weight on zyprexa I'll give it ago my psych appointment is next week so I'd say I'll be starting this drug.

What time do you take the zyprexa?
If it makes you hungry what do you usually kill the hunger pains with?

Thank you!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-03-2018), Dmom3005 (07-04-2018), mymorgy (07-04-2018), OhKay (07-04-2018), PurpleFoot721 (07-04-2018)